EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KWIKNIC
Whenever you feel the urge to use tobacco, pop a Kwiknic instead. It's as easy as that. Keep in mind though, while Kwiknic is a chewing gum, it's no ordinary one. Follow the chewing instructions below to get the most out of each piece.
KwikNic 4mg - As per Doctor's prescription.
KwikNic 2mg - The table below gives recommended
SCHEDULE OF SAMPLE DOSAGE (3 MONTHS)
- • Not for minors
• Avoid eating & drinking for 15 minutes before and during chewing of KWIKNIC
- • Do not use removable dentures while chewing KWIKNIC
• Don't chew too fast
- • Don't chew more than one piece at a time
• Don't chew one piece too soon after another
- In case you have exceeded the recommended dosage or a child has ingested KWIKNIC,
please contact a doctor immediately. Overdose symptoms include headache, sickness,
diarrhoea and stomach pain.
- May induce headache, nausea, hiccups, vomiting, throat irritation, dyspepsia, excess salivation, sore mouth or throat, jaw muscle ache and sleep disturbance.
Consult your doctor prior to using KWIKNIC
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding.
- If you have any medical condition including uncontrolled blood pressure, stomach ulcer, kidney or liver diseases, heart or circulation problems, allergies, inflammation of mouth, overactive thyroid, adrenal gland cancer or if you are insulin dependant.
- If you are taking any medicine including those containing theophylline, tacrine, clozapine or ropinirol
- If you have had previous reactions to gums or other nicotine containing products
Note: Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from light. Keep away from children. Check expiry date before consuming Kwiknic.